Skip to main content

About Me

Bonjour!

Sometimes I feel as though I live in a different time period. My passion for glam, fashion, traveling, food and skin care started at a very young age. Although I grew up in a single parent home, my mother has always taught me the importance of becoming my own boss, etiquette skills, good hygiene, and overall becoming a young lady with self-respect and morals. Before I was born my mother came from a two-parent home with four other children that she is very proud of. My grandfather passed years before I was born however, he left my grandmother and her children two homes and vehicles that my grandmother used before her own passing. I can remember small details about her however, speaking to plenty of people I know for a fact she was very classy, well respected in the community, ambitious, loved fashion, glam and décor just as much as I do. As a small child I always admired women with class specially from the 1940’s until the modern day. I remember falling in love with the fashion from top fashion magazine I told my mother I to one day would be on the cover.  I love the classic silhouette and elegance black women have such as my grandmother, mother, Diahann Carroll, Phylicia Rashad, Dorothy Dandridge, and the style icon on the hit show Different World Jasmine Guy (Whitley Gilbert). In 2010 I was invited to become a debutante. Becoming a debutante is one of the happiness days of my life, the training has taught me the importance of becoming a lady, manners and etiquette. Overall, I graduated in May of 2018 with my Associate in Applied Science in Business Management/ Entrepreneurship. I am currently working on my bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising which I plan to intern with a major fashion Magazine in New York City. But some of my favorite things to do are attend art shows, live music events, shopping, museums, dance, read books, festivals, spa days, travel etc. Lastly, I have always wanted to become my own self-made millionaire and with God's will I will become just that. I hope you enjoy my blog post about the importance's of being a lady with class, fashion styles, healthy food options, glam and traveling experiences. Thank you for taking the time out to read about my journey and hope you enjoyed your time here with me. 

Thank you for reading 💗

Comments