Skip to main content

Lifestyle





One of the many things my mother has taught me is the importance of pampering myself. Although, I learned good hygiene techniques from my mother, my Debutante program made a major impact on my life as well. In my opinion woman should always smell, look and feel good about themselves. However, I know most women enjoy getting pampered by their husbands but since I am not married, I would like to talk about pampering ourselves without any help.
As women, it really is important to pamper ourselves as this is a great way to give ourselves the gift of relaxation. Unfortunately, stress is a major problem these days, pampering and relaxation which go hand in hand really are a necessity. It’s a fact that women are more susceptible to stress-related symptoms and diseases, so it really is crucial as a woman to learn to pamper ourselves. Now all different women have all different ways of pampering themselves but for myself I focus on self care. For myself, I enjoy visiting the spa to get my nails and toes done, going home taking a long bath, writing out my long/ term goals, reading my current favorite book, fashion magazine, shopping online while relaxing in the bathroom filled with aroma of roses from my favorite candle. After bathing, I moisturize with a floral scent vegan body butter, rose body oil or raw shea butter. I then dress myself in silk pajamas and apply a deep cleansing face mask and relax with a cup of hot tea. Everything mention above is very inexpensive, but one should regularly schedule a day(s) that is just for relaxation only.  Contrary to what we tell ourselves, we do have time for “Me time” by making time to pamper ourselves with no distractions. This gives you time to feel beautiful, meditate, pray, and get in touch with your inner thoughts as a woman. Let’s face it, we all need something to look forward towards during the week that will bring us happiness and there is nothing better than time out for some self care.

Thanks for reading!💗


Comments

Post a Comment