Skip to main content

Fashion





Hey lovers! I hope you all had a wonder holiday and ate good with your family. Anyway, my mother surprised me with a Christmas gift that brought me to tears. For this year Christmas gift my mother surprised me with Jo Malone Red Roses. For the past year, I have been on a hunt for my signature scent which is red roses and on accident my mother and I came across Jo Malone products. One thing I can honestly say about Nordstrom is that they have all the latest high-end fashions/ items and sales throughout the year. I suggest anyone who is looking to buy expensive things to shop with Nordstrom on Black Friday or in June which is considered their “sale season”. Now let’s get started with my review on this product! Let me say this, every Jo Malone scent I find to be very beautiful, clean, natural and overall subtle. Aside from a fresh cut bouquet or creating a mental picture inside of a garden full of roses, red roses captures the essence of modern romance. The fragrance is inspired by the voluptuous blend of seven of the worlds most exquisite roses. With crushed violet leaves and a hint of lemon, it unfolds like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers. Although, some can become weary about Rose scents this floral feminine fragrance is exquisite and exceptional.  My mother purchased me the biggest bottle (3.4 oz) and body and lotion (8.5 oz) which is squared off with a hint of pink inside. The red roses body lotion keeps my skin silky smooth to my liking to feel pampered all day. Lastly, most people prefer to wear floral scents during the spring/summer however, I enjoy them all year round. What I enjoy the most is that not only is the scent simplistic and authentic but can be worn with other perfumes that wouldn’t over power one another. Red Roses reminds me of something sprayed in the 1950’s by women who had great etiquette and class about themselves. Again, for luxury fragrances a little sprayed (on wrist, under cheek/jawline, elbows and behind the knees or in your hair) can go a long way. Since my childhood I’ve always had a strong attachment to roses and this is the best fragrance by far to give me an idea of a warm summer day in Paris. I adore everything about her products and I hope whoever is reading this finds their own personal classic scent as well.

Thank you for reading 💗


Comments