Skip to main content

Fashion



Hello lovers, today I am going to talk about the new classic limited-edition Chanel Gabrielle parfum. Although, it took five years to create, the House of Chanel created this beautiful floral fragrance and I am absolutely in love. For my twenty-six birthday or any special occasion I treat myself to something special or of luxury. Unfortunately, my home is not close to a Chanel store, so I visited the nearest Macy’s to buy the Chanel Mademoiselle parfum and to my surprise I quickly changed my mind when I applied the Gabrielle instead. The luminous floral fragrance is passionate, free, feminine, weightless and most importantly romantic. The bottle is a square shape of ultra-thin glass as the four transparent sides fades into the background with a gold finish and the iconic CC for the topper. The design gives a delicate balance between gold and sparkle with a beautiful finish of silhouette and elegance. I decided to buy the gift set for $172.00 US dollars that included the Chanel fragrance bottle (3.4 oz) and the body lotion (6.8 oz) which is considered the biggest bottles offered. Gabrielle Eau de parfum scent was created from a bouquet of white flowers to give you a rich, enveloping heart of exotic Jasmine shimmers with a fruity green note of Ylang-Ylang, while fresh and sparkling Orange blossom shines through, offering a glimpse of Grasse Tuberose captured as the finish. I know most people believe wearing Chanel is for older women but this parfum gives a young but mature sophisticated charming feel to the skin. When applying parfum a woman should always spray inside the wrist but not to close to the hands in chase you wash them, behind the ears or under jawline/ neck in case you kiss someone, and they can smell it. It’s always a good idea to spray inside the elbows or behind the knees so when walking pass someone seated, they can smell you. Chanel is considered a luxury brand so never rub wrist together when applying parfum because that will cause it to overheat on the skin. You can always spray into the air, walk through it and let it fall into your hair to give you a light scent for the day. Remember, Chanel and many other luxury designer purchases are considered an investment, and the best investment is within yourself!

Thanks for reading 💗

Comments