Skip to main content

Food


Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your New Year so far and writing out/ working towards your new goals for this year. Anyway, today makes one year since I gave up the American lifestyle diet and I couldn’t be happier! Over the last year I’ve learned so much about the human body, holistic health, and the truth about the American diet (population control). I understand my lifestyle change is hard for most however, on January 1, 2018 my life changed forever. I pulled out my mom’s ham and the smell that came from the meat was very indescribable. One thing I used to love eating around the holidays was ham dripping in mustard and apricot preservatives (another food on my do not eat list). I put the ham back inside and decided to come back on January 3, 2018 for another try and the smell became unbearable. I decided that day that I was going too fast for two weeks straight with no meat to see if I could last. Well its officially my anniversary and I couldn’t be happier. During my journey, I watch a lot of Dr. Sebi videos to give me insight of why we shouldn’t consume certain things but ran across Dr. Llaila Afrika in the process. I had never heard of Dr. Afrika but his teachings truly changed my life for the better and if I ever meet him I will thank him for everything he has shared with the community. As a young child I always wondered why the black community was the number one race targeted for diseases. Dr. Afrika teachings breaks down our history of how our people only ate a plant-based diet and how Europeans destroyed that by putting my people into chains during the slave trade, bringing them to America and forcing them to forget about our roots. Therefore, as a child they always showed American Africans Aficans in Africa in poor villages with no food, clothing, water or no real resources. They wanted to convince us to never return home let alone visit our roots, but black scholars/revolutionaries told us for years why we should return, and I understand now. Anyway, back to the diseases that are so popular in the black community which wouldn’t exist if we mentally and physically strip ourselves of European way of thinking and eating. When I first studied Dr. Afrika African Holistic Heath book it literary brought me to tears after finding out the chemicals they put inside certain foods (meats, process, natural flavors, white sugars etc.) to not only kill our brain power, break down our bones to make us weak, damage our hearts, lever, kidneys etc. but create population control around the world. Now in my religious beliefs we are taught in Genesis 1:29 Then God said “Behold, I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food; to you it shall be for meat”. Meaning we never should have consumed meat in the first place! Years ago, Europeans came to Egypt to invade Africa by enslaving my people, stealing medical and science information that they never understood correctly. They took everything they could once coming from those caves back to America and learned what they could from their view points which is all wrong. You see Europeans believe they can fix things within the body with man made medicine (which makes things worst), machines and money. Everything we’ve learned over the years in America is from a European view point which is a boldface lie to destroy my people! Egyptians were the original Kings and Queens who ruled, and Europeans invaded to take over but didn’t realize one day someone was going to wake up such as Dr. Afrika and Dr. Sebi (who the government killed) to inform our people of the truth (They aren’t the only holistic doctors). During the slave trade blacks ate what they could to survive but didn’t know those same eating habits would be repeated and individuals today would become addicted and die of early death. This lifestyle/ African diet takes a lot of self-discipline and knowledge of self to understand why the European diet isn’t for us and have never been for us. The only diet for us is the one taught from our roots because food from the earth that God provided is medicine to heal all sickness. Its also important for individuals to understand Ma’at teachings who is the goddess of truth, justice, harmony, balance and cosmic order. I didn’t understand life until looking through the lens of Egyptian teachings which Dr. Afrika explains in his book and many others. Overall, I am currently a pescatarian/ plant- based eater who will go fully plant based once married and ready to have children.

My lifestyle:

·         ONLY Alkaline water

·         NO diary (if I need milk, I make homemade almond milk, homemade butter, plant-based milk, plant-based cheese, homemade ice cream, etc.)

·         NO Red Meat

·         No natural flavors

·         ONLY wild caught fish, NO Farm raised (I only eat salmon occasionally, whiting, flounder, catfish)

·         No harmful cooking oils (I only used Grapeseed and Avocado oil)

·         No white sugars (I only use raw sugar cane sugar or honey)

·         No salt

·         Only herbs from the earth

·         No yeast (Cause a lot of infection in the body)

·         No soy products

·         No soda

·         No processed foods

·         No Junk foods

·         No alcohol or any form of drugs

·         Only raw fruits unless using frozen in smoothies

·         No Microwave (Meals are only cooked on the stove, in the oven, air fryer or toaster oven to prevent radiation and killing of food)

·         No Seedless fruits or Vegetables (fake food and very harmful/ watch those barcodes)

·         Only Watermelon, pears, apples, avocados, pineapples, grapes, oranges, mushrooms, melons, asparagus, carrots (occasionally), blueberries, bananas (only with brown spots), raw salad, broccoli (very rare), raspberries, pasta (not made with eggs or anything harmful), garlic, tomatoes, ginger, celery, thyme, Kale (keep all sickness away), beans, sea moss, turmeric, squash, zucchini, plums, mangos, nuts, strawberries, limes, yams, potatoes, okra, fresh corn (occasionally), pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flaxseed, spinach, parsley, hibiscus tea, lemons, mint, cucumber,   blackberries, spring beans, black seed oil, coconut oil (not In my food), cantaloupe, Brussel sprouts, organic blackstrap molasses, peaches, rutabaga, vegan vitamins (eyebright, catclaw, magnesium etc.), peppers, cherries, cabbage, raw boil peanuts, raw coconuts, onions,  and more to come if I may have forgotten anything or need to add.

Comments